ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS AT ALKION HOTEL AND STAY SAFE
ALKION HOTEL announces the opening of the hotel on July 1st.
As we welcome you back to our hotel, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert hygiene protocols derived from the Greek government health authorities as well as from the World Health Organization. In order to offer you the highest safety standards possible, we have selected to operate under an official anti-covid certification.
A contactless and safe guest journey
● Guest luggage disinfected
● Doors remain open
● Regular sanitization of door handles, surfaces and buttons with certified
● Airy spaces with fresh air circulating in all indoor spaces and common area
A/C not in use across all properties
● Intensive staff training on PPE use, frequent deep sanitization and change of
equipment, such as worn masks
● Disinfection of all equipment such as room keys, POS
● Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at the entrance and at our front
● Visible safety signage
● Comfortable check-in procedures with safe distances & staff PPE
● Check in time adjusted to 15.00 hours
● Guest room disinfection with aerial surface disinfection machine prior to guest arrival
● Deep cleaning of guest rooms with certified disinfectants
● Our laundry equipment has been upgraded and we are certified for the cleanliness and disinfection of linen
● On Request Cleaning – As per Governmental instructions, rooms are cleaned every 2 days.
● The usage of A/C within rooms at guests’ discretion – possibility to operate with the doors open as well
Food and Beverage
● No buffets
● Breakfast served from 08.30 – 11.00
● Open-air restaurant – no A/C in common areas
● Frequent disinfection of all high-touch surfaces
● Guest hand sanitization stations located
● All employees wear masks and gloves for serving
● Gloves and masks are changed regularly and staff receive intensive
covid-safe PPE training
Safe distance of 2 metres between umbrellas Disinfection of sunbeds, pool areas and equipment Increased water quality controls
Advance checkout is available to guests – invoices prepared without physical contact Guest distancing applied through clear signage for a safe departure
Hand sanitizers in place
Check-out time adjusted to 11.00 hours
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.